Character is who you are when only God is watching.
Your character is what you are when no one else is watching.

Friday, April 23, 2010

More randomness!& Photos! :) Spring!

*Just a note: to see the pics larger, click on them!
Well, I went and took some more pictures yesterday, of flowers, and some gorgeous red clovers! And of course....I took a couple pictures of our cows. :P

A cow.
I think ^that^ is '#2'...As in, its name.These are some amazingly gorgeous flowers...
Not sure what kind they are though
^A^
Okay, I can't decide, which is better?
Comment and tell me!
This one!

^B^
..Or this one! Which one?!
Comment!
And here is a little bug on a spider web(:
Y'all like this(1) one or the one below it?


Or ^this^ one? (2) Another clover with the sun behind it.

Another one...(:

AND this is one of my ALL TIME favorites!! :)

I took all of these yesterday!(:
Y'all comment and tell me which ones you like the most!!(Especially, A&B!; and 1&2!) (:

5 comments: