Character is who you are when only God is watching.
Your character is what you are when no one else is watching.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My first post...ever... :)




So...since I've never done this before...ever, I decided I'll just put

up some random pictures.

This is of my army man. I went to a photography class in

Atlanta, GA., yesterday. :) I had a ton of fun!! Here are some

more pictures that I took, from all around downtown

Douglasville(?). They're all un-edited. I was trying to use different techniques(thats why some of them are rather odd) :P.



Ok...So I was working on the leading lines and using the "Rule of Thirds" in this one.




Using the imaginary graph on thirds.



I didn't really like this one but...Apparently it's using leading lines



I actually really like this one :). Using depth...
4 arches...somewhat of a fail...haha

I really like this one :)...Although, it's kind of random.

Not sure how this one is...Some kind of flowers...


....


Actually, I'm lookin' at this one and I don't like it...Haha

Soo...As my title says..It's my first post..EvEr!! Hope you enjoyed looking at my attempts to take some cool/interesting pictures :)!

7 comments:

  1. i want to be a photographer so bad....!!!
    can you email me the info on the class you took? i want to take one...thansk! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to create a blog soon too. I just have to take a typing course first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's good Jonathan, I'm not writing much on my blog... :P It's mostly pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a good photographer :D

    ReplyDelete